- The Community Foundation of Hancock County Scholarships: There are numerous scholarships available for adult students who are planning to begin or continue their education beyond high school.
- Each year, NineStar Connect offers local seniors a chance at being awarded $1000 in a Scholarship fund. Fifteen students (of which their parents or legal guardians are members of NineStar Connect) will be selected. The student must be a current graduating high school senior, and must have seven semester minimum cumulative grade-point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale or its equivalent at the time of the application.
- The Hancock Regional Hospital Foundation, Edith Zike Nursing Scholarship was created in 1970 in memory of a dedicated local nurse, Edith Zike, to encourage entry into the nursing profession, thereby assuring the community of a continued high level of nursing care.
- The John F. Stickford Nursing Scholarship was created in 2013 through a gift from the John F. Stickford Revocable Trust. Mr. Stickford was a long-time resident of Hancock County and had a great respect for those working in the healthcare field. It became his desire to help promote excellence in nursing in his community through a scholarship for local nursing students. The scholarship program will be overseen by the Hancock Regional Hospital Foundation (HRH) Board of Directors, and the amount of the scholarship(s) will be determined on an annual basis.
- The Hancock Regional Hospital Foundation School of Radiologic Technology Scholarship is awarded to individuals currently enrolled in the School of Radiologic Technology. The applicant must live in the hospital’s service- area or currently be employed in Hancock County. The scholarship is based on Academic Standing, Financial Need, School/Community Involvement. A personal interview may be conducted.
- The Division of Student Financial Aid offers a variety of grants and scholarships. There are several supplemental grants and remission of fees opportunities for children and spouses of veteran’s and public safety officers.
- The Nina Mason Pulliam Legacy Scholars program wishes to invite qualifying individuals to apply for their scholarship. It is truly a very special program for students who face hardships and adversity that often prevent them from having the opportunity to seek a college degree. The application can now be accessed online and program details can be found at https://nina.uc.iupui.edu.
- Busey Bank knows the importance of a lasting promise. We are pleased to recognize the scholastic achievements and bright futures of local youth with Busey’s Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Scholarships. Available in each market, these scholarships support the academic endeavors of low-to-moderate income students with a desire to continue their higher education.
- Tri Kappa is a unique philanthropic organization because it exists only within the boundaries of the state of Indiana. Each Tri Kappa chapter has special projects in its community for charity, culture, and education. Scholarships totaling over $5 million have been given since 1913. Tri Kappa now offers scholarships in the areas of academics, fine arts, music education, and to non-traditional students (Key Scholarship).
- Indiana Extension Homemakers Scholarship Opportunities
- Career Advancement Scholarship Form Eight $500 Scholarships will be given. One (1) as the Eleanor Arnold Award to an IEHA member, one (1) as the Ann Hancook Award to a degree in the medical profession, and six (6) random scholarships. Read and follow the instructions for completing the application. Applications that are incomplete or that have missing information will not be considered. Scholarships are usually granted for Undergraduate degrees rather than Masters degrees. Scholarships will be awarded with regard to financial need. Former winners may reapply.
- Ruth B Sayre Scholarship Instructions & Application The Ruth B. Sayre Scholarship is a memorial scholarship of $500 offered for the purpose of fostering educational development of women. Country Women’s Council-USA sponsors the scholarship. IEHA is a member of CWC. (IEHA will only sponsor the applications of Indiana residents.)
- Check back for more information.